North Korea Takes Big Step Toward Denuclearization0
US president Donald Trump left experts baffled when he said North Korea had agreed to destroy a missile engine testing site after emerging from his summit with Kim Jong Un, but it now looks like North Korea is making good.
“They secured the commitment to destroy the missile engine testing site. That was not in your agreement,” Trump said in a press conference after the summit, referencing the joint statement which made no mention of concrete steps towards denuclearization.
“I got that after we signed the agreement. I said do me a favor. You have this missile engine testing site. We know where it is because of the heat. It is incredible the equipment we have to be honest with you. I said can you close it up. He’s going to close it up,” Trump continued.
READ FULL FEATURE AT INSIDER
Recent Articles By This Author
- Donald Trump ‘Not Invited’ to Paris Climate Summit
- Benevolent Browsing with new browser?
- Trump Lawyer Says He Personally Paid Stormy Daniels
- Study: Cataract Patients Being Given Unnecessary Tests
- Castro: U.S. and Cuba to Exchange Ambassadors
- Listen to This Orca Saying ‘Hello’ and “Good-bye.’
- Trump Promises to Move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem
- Ratko Mladic Sentenced to Life in Prison for Genocide
- Jeb Bush Enlists Brother’s Help in Presidential Race
- Trump Weighs Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital