Remember When Trump Blocked Federal Employee Pay Raises?0
The President of the United States, unlike the governors of forty-four U.S. states, does not have the power of the line item veto. Knowing this, Donald Trump is attempting to initiate the line item veto through presidential fiat, beginning with federal employee cost of living increases.
Mr. Trump, in his current role as a reality TV star portraying the president of the United States, has decreed that approximately two million federal employees will NOT receive salary increases scheduled for January of 2019, according to a report by AP reporter Darlene Superville that has been cited by The Washington Post and carried by most major media outlets…Click here to read the rest of this story on Medium.com
Recent Articles By This Author
- Trump Shortchanges Federal Employees on Pay Hikes
- Fact Checking Trump’s First ‘Solo’ Press Conference
- Trump’s 2005 Tax Return Proves Nothing New
- Democratic Party Alleges Trump-Russia Conspiracy in New Lawsuit
- Newsweek Writes Barron Trump Out of Existence
- Ben Carson’s Daily Crises Continue After the Doctor Takes a Licking in Iowa
- The Smoking Gun Unveiled: Trump’s Russian Connections
- Trump Juggernaut Stumbles Into a Border Wall
- Election Projection: This may be the shortest election night in American history.
- How a Blind Trust Would Cripple Donald Trump in the White House