The Non-Alcoholic Beer That Is Worth Drinking0
I love beer, always have. When I was young, I associated beer with my father. He was not a big drinker, but on sunny summer days, he’d ride his motorcycle home from his office in the suburbs of Boston to our home just to have lunch with me. He sipped his Heineken and ate pepperoncini straight from the jar while I prepared my special hot dog recipe (diagonally scored, poached in a quarter-inch of his Heineken) and talked about my day.
In my 20s, beer was the magical trap door to extroversion I used to navigate high-rise college dorms and British beer cellars.
Recent Articles By This Author
- The Aftermath of Super Bowl XLIX – A Game Which Will Never Be Forgotten
- Mayonnaise Is Disgusting and Science Agrees
- Three Warning Signs for Sellers to Avoid Being Flipped
- NCAA Final Four: Why Michigan State Will Win
- Sam Smith, Eminem and Beck Snag Big Wins at Grammys
- College Majors Becoming Obsolete When Job Hunting
- ‘Drive Proud’ Campaign Makes Debut for 2015 Chrysler 300
- Gotham Episode Review – Episode 12, What the Little Bird Told Him
- Virtual Dating in…. Old-Fashioned Dating Out?
- Fifty Shades of Grey Sequel to Be More of a Thriller