The Non-Alcoholic Beer That Is Worth Drinking0
I love beer, always have. When I was young, I associated beer with my father. He was not a big drinker, but on sunny summer days, he’d ride his motorcycle home from his office in the suburbs of Boston to our home just to have lunch with me. He sipped his Heineken and ate pepperoncini straight from the jar while I prepared my special hot dog recipe (diagonally scored, poached in a quarter-inch of his Heineken) and talked about my day.
In my 20s, beer was the magical trap door to extroversion I used to navigate high-rise college dorms and British beer cellars.
Recent Articles By This Author
- Super Bowl XLIX – A Game That Will Never Be Forgotten
- NCAA Final Four: Why Michigan State Will Win
- Fifty Shades of Grey Sequel to Be More of a Thriller
- Mayonnaise Is Disgusting and Science Agrees
- College Majors Becoming Obsolete When Job Hunting
- Three Warning Signs for Sellers to Avoid Being Flipped
- Sam Smith, Eminem and Beck Snag Big Wins at Grammys
- DRIVE PROUD Campaign Makes Debut for 2015 Chrysler 300
- Virtual Dating in…. Old-Fashioned Dating Out?
- Detroit Pistons’ Brandon Jennings Out With Achilles Injury