The Genisis of the Politics of Vaccine Misinformation
Lest we forget:
Had Trump reacted to the threat of COVID differently, he’d still be President.
Currently, 16 vaccines – some requiring multiple doses at specific ages and times – are recommended from birth to 18 years old.
Some are required and proof of vaccination must be presented before entering public schools all over the country.
Recommended vaccines include:
- Influenza (annual flu shot)
- Diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (DTaP)
- Tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis (Tdap “booster” for adolescents)
- Poliovirus (IPV)
- Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Pneumococcal (PCV)
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
- Hepatitis B (Hep B)
- Hepatitis A (Hep A)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Meningococcal (MenACWY)
- Meningococcal B (MenB)**