One Memory Trick You Should NEVER Forget0
You know the old joke, “How do you eat an elephant?”
Answer: “One bite at a time.”
The best way to solve a big problem is to break the big problem up into a lot of little problems and tackle them one at a time.
Well, not really…because the human brain isn’t linear. We don’t go from A to B to C. We go from A to X to V to C to M to Q and back to A again.
In other words, human thought is randomized…and we spend our entire lives trying to think sequentially with our randomized brains. Therefore, attempting to solve problems one at time is pointless. Visualize all the parts of the problem. The one for which a solution is ready to come forward will light up and attract your attention. That’s the part of the problem you are ready to solve….read the rest of this article on Medium.Com
Recent Articles By This Author
- Et Cetera: The Catch-all Category for Everything Else
- Microsoft Terminates Support for Office 2007
- Gun Makers Facing Parkland Backlash from BlackRock
- Remember When Trump Blocked Federal Employee Pay Raises?
- Big Brother Wants Your Help to Track Down Pedophiles
- Drunk While Flying: Minnesota’s Avian Alcoholics
- Changing Dietary Fashions: Why Fast Food Chains Fail
- THE UNDERESTIMATION OF DONALD TRUMP
- Science Daily’s New Fat Myth: Fat is Converted to Carbon Dioxide
- The Tower of Babble is Back